We Know You've Got a Ton of Questions
We're All Ears
Frequently Asked Questions
Top Questions on Popular Topics
There are many reasons, but there are 4 key pillars that best answer that question:
- Creative Since 1984: We bring four decades of fresh ideas and a team of experts to take your business to the next level. Let our experience guide you every step of the way.
- Intelligent Foresight: We see new innovations on the horizon, new technologies around the corner, and create effective strategies for our clients to stay ahead of the curve.
- Expert Execution: From creative direction, to high quality production, to strategic media buying, and everything in between, our team of experts deliver on time and on budget.
- Agency Administration: You need to be focused on your business, not sifting through dozens of bills or trying to pick a vendor from an ocean of questionable providers. We provide admin services and audit for our clients too, which maximizes the value of our buys.
- If you understand your customer acquisition cost (as well as customer lifetime value), it becomes a relatively simple math problem. Take automotive for example where the national average customer acquisition cost per new car sold is $650. If you want to sell 10 more cars a month, it will take 10 x $650 or $6500.
- If your budget is NOT based on the math above BUT on what you can afford to pull from the piggy bank, we can work that direction too. If a client provides the budget comfort level, we share with them how we’d deploy those funds for maximum impact and return on investment.
A variety of things! Our longevity (40 years in business), our stellar reputation in the advertising community and with our clients, and the experience that our people bring to the table are unparalleled. We’ve placed over 1.5 billion dollars in ads for our clients.
There are 25 talented employees at Miller Ad Agency. Our departments include media buying, creative direction, art direction, graphic design, copywriting, web development, digital platforms, social media, research, video/photography, editing and account services.