Email marketing has become, over the years, increasingly more popular because:
- Almost half of Americans who use the Internet check or send email in a single day.
- You can track an exact return on your investment.
- It is significantly faster and cheaper than traditional mail.
- You can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have already consented to receive information on subjects that interest them (i.e. potentially your products/services).
- Email marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective digital marketing tactic.